Personal Data Protection Policy
The French Red Cross (FRC) collects your data to manage and track your requests for contact and information. To find out more about how your personal data is managed and to exercise your rights, send a message to email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1) PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Protection of your personal data is very important to the French Red Cross (hereinafter ‘the FRC’ or ‘we’), which is in charge of processing it and takes all measures needed to ensure your personal data is processed as securely as possible as part of use of the website ‘Croix-Rouge Bonjour’ bonjour.croix-rouge.fr (hereinafter the ‘website’).
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of how we process your personal data as part of your use of the website.
This policy respects regulations in force in data protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (EU Regulation 2016/679) and the modified French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978.
2) PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Managing, processing and tracking your requests for contact and information on the website ‘Croix-Rouge Bonjour’ bonjour.croix-rouge.fr
- Managing requests to exercise your rights
- Studying and understanding browsing on the website, including for analyses and statistics
What is the legal basis of the processing of your personal data?
To implement the abovementioned processing, the FRC bases its operations on:
– Its legitimate interest, which involves managing and tracking relations with its contacts
– Respect of a legal obligation to which the FRC is bound
– Your consent, which you can revoke at any time, for processing data that relates to studies and understanding of your browsing on the website
3) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
The categories of personal data about you vary according to the processing purpose concerned:
|Processing purpose||Category of data processed|
|Managing, processing and tracking your requests for contact and information||Name, e-mail address|
|Managing requests to exercise rights||Civil status data, contact details|
|Studying and understanding browsing on the website, including for analyses and statistics||IP address (if you accept to store a cookie on your device)|
4) RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is intended for the FRC’s accredited people and departments.
However, your personal data may be sent to technical service providers to meet certain requirements on our behalf (for example, service providers that develop and maintain the website, service providers that host the website, etc.).
For such sharing of personal data, the following should be noted regarding these service providers:
– they have limited access to your personal data, only so they can perform their services
– they are bound by a contractual obligation to use your personal data in compliance with our instructions and with legal provisions in personal data protection
– they may be located outside the European Union, possibly in countries that do not ensure a level of data protection that is adequate enough These data transfers are covered by suitable guarantees, including the signing of model clauses in data protection used by the European Commission.
Moreover, we may share some of your personal data upon request from judicial, police or administrative authorities that are legally accredited to view your personal data.
5) STORAGE DURATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
|Processing purpose||Storage duration|
|Managing, processing and tracking your requests for contact and information||Data stored for the time it takes to process your request for contact and information, for a maximum duration of one year starting from when the request is made, then deletion|
|Managing requests to exercise rights||Five years starting from when the reply is sent, then deletion|
|Studying and understanding browsing on the website, including for analyses and statistics||Thirteen months maximum, then deletion|
The FRC is keen to ensure the security of your data. For this reason, the FRC applies suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security that corresponds to the risk involved.
7) SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
Our technical partners and service providers are bound by a contractual obligation regarding the security and confidentiality of the personal data they process on our behalf.
8) YOUR RIGHTS IN DATA PROTECTION
You enjoy the right to access and rectify your data. In some cases, you enjoy the right to deletion, limited processing and portability of your data. Moreover, you enjoy the right to object to your personal data being processed and the right to object to it being used for marketing purposes. When this personal data is collected, you can revoke your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights or for any information about management of your data, you can contact the French Red Cross:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Croix-Rouge française – 98 rue Didot – 75014 Paris – FRANCE
Furthermore, you can contact the French Red Cross’s data protection officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by post at the abovementioned address. Moreover, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL, France’s data privacy body, either online or by post at the following address:
3 place de Fontenoy
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
A cookie is a small file made up of letters and figures that is stored in a dedicated space on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and internet browser when you visit this website.
Storage of cookies on your internet browser is subject to your consent, except for cookies that are strictly necessary. During your first visit to the website, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and invites you to accept them or refuse them. They are only stored if you click ‘Accept’.
You can nevertheless choose to revoke your consent at any time for all or some of the cookies, except for cookies that are strictly necessary, by clicking here.
To find out more about the cookies used on our website, please go to the ‘Cookies policy’ section.
10) UPDATES OF THIS POLICY
This policy may change at any time.
Please read it regularly in the website’s relevant dedicated section.
Last updated: 17/03/2022