Where can I obtain domiciliation?

To obtain domiciliation, go to the CCAS or inter-communal social action centre (Centre Intercommunal de l’Action Sociale – CIAS) of the municipality in which you live. The CCAS will issue you with a certificate of domiciliation. You can consult the CCAS directory.

If the centre is not able to register you, it will refer you to an association that will do so.