Several associations give you access to second-hand clothes at low prices, or even free if you have no resources, both for adults and children. The main networks of charity thrift shops are:
- The French Red Cross, to find the nearest place to your home, please consult the directory,
- The Emmaüs Movement, which offers second-hand clothes shops and charity changing rooms; to find the nearest place to your home, please consult the directory,
- Secours Catholique; you can consult their locations throughout France,
- Secours Populaire, consult their locations to find out how to get there,
- Ding Fring, to find the site nearest to you, consult the directory of their charity shops
An online directory of thousands of social action schemes in many departments, the Soliguide site provides information on many clothing aid centres. The site is available in Ukrainian, English and Russian.